Forms for Students

All students

Undergraduate students

Graduate students

Additional forms, including those listed below, can be found on the Graduate College website:

  • Michigan Intercollegiate Graduate Studies Program
  • Permission to Elect a 3000- 4000-Level Course for Inclusion in a Master’s Degree Program
  • Program Change
  • Program Time Extension
  • Specialist Program of Study