January 9, 2012
One-stop convenience center
One-stop will be open this week in the Bernhard Center, Monday through Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For the full schedule, and more information, see http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/onestop.
Students still have time to apply for April graduation. The deadline has been extended and applications will be accepted through Friday, January 20. Information on the application process can be found on-line at http://www.wmich.edu/registrar/graduation/index.html. Please note, the deadline to apply for June and August graduation is February 1.
Waitlist notification will be turned off Thursday morning for the spring semester. Any student still remaining on a waitlist will be removed Friday afternoon. If you would like to print a list of students waitlisted in a section prior to Friday, you can do so in Banner on the SFAWLPR form.
Please ensure, by the end of the day, Tuesday, January 17, that:
- All sections have the correct instructor of record.
- All sections on hold have been cancelled or made active.
- Registration is complete for all students doing internships, independent studies, etc. so that they will be counted in our spring census numbers.
- Friday, January 13—Drop/add ends; last day for 100% refund
- Monday, January 16—Martin Luther King Jr. Day recess
- Tuesday, January 17—Census
- Wednesday, January 18--$100 late add fee begins
- Thursday, January 19—Last day for 90% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Monday, January 23-- Last day for 50% tuition refund for a partial withdraw
- Monday, February 6-- Last day for 50% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Monday, February 13 – First work grade submitted
- Friday, March 2-- Last day for 25% tuition refund for a complete withdraw
- Friday, March 2—Spirit day
- Monday, March 5—Spring break begins
- Sunday, March 11 – Midterm grading closes, end of day
- Monday, March 12—Classes resume
- Monday, March 19—Last day to withdraw from Spring courses
- April 23-27—Final Exam week
- Saturday, April 28—Commencement
- Tuesday, May 1—Spring grades due at noon