Minors on Campus

Policies, Requirements, and Other Information Related to WMU Programs and Activities Involving Minors

State of Michigan Department of Human Services: Websites with information on reporting child abuse:

Information and tools to assist WMU units developing and operating programs/activities involving minors:

Supplied by the Michigan Universities Self Insurance Corporation.