- President Geoffrey Mallett, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Stephen Bussa, Junior, email@example.com
- Secretary Brennan Augst, Junior, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Michaela Schnell, Senior, email@example.com
- Publicity Director Thomas Anderson, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Coordinator Evan Ericson, Senior, email@example.com
- Special Events Coordinator Jonathon Fitch, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Mentor Jennifer Johnson, (269) 276-3964, email@example.com
● Wednesday, Sept. 12: ChP Meet & Greet and Ts’ai Lun Meeting, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
● Friday, Sept. 14 to Saturday, Sept. 15: Fall Field Trip
● Saturday, Sept. 22: EcoRaft Competition
● Sunday, Sept. 23: Highway Cleanup with AIchE
● Tuesday, Sept. 25: Paper Engineering Employer Networking Night
● Wednesday, Sept. 26: WMU Engineering Expo
- Thursday, Oct. 4: Expera Employer Night
● Thursday, Oct. 8: Ts’ai Lun Meeting and Huhtamaki Employer Night, 5:30-6:30 pm
● Thursday, Oct. 11: Broomball
● Tuesday, Oct. 16: PTF Board Member Mentoring Program
● Wednesday, Oct. 24: Ts’ai Lun Meeting, 5:30-6:30 pm
● Saturday, Nov. 17: Euchre Tournament
● Wednesday, Dec. 5: Ts’ai Lun Meeting and Elections, 5:30-6:30 pm
● Thursday, Dec. 13: Fun Night!, 6 pm+
● Monday, Sept. 10: PTF Scholarship Thank-You Letters Due and Field Trip Applications Due
COMPETITIONS and Awards
Eco Raft Race 2017
Ts'ai Lun took first place with their raft made from recyclable cardboard and other repurposed materials. Ts'ai Lun is looking forward to next years competition to defend their reigning title!
TAPPI Centenial Video Competition 2015
Ts'al lun took first place with their student made video titled "Paper is Winning" that expressed what the paper industry meant to the student chapter. Check it out at Paper is Winning!
Please email Ts'ai Lun at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments, suggestions, or to submit your photos!