All undergraduate students
- Registered as a paper engineering major.
- Registered as a full-time student at Western Michigan University (at least 12 credit hours during fall or spring semester; at least six credit hours during summer I or II session).
- Registered for at least one paper course (three credit hours; as required by the program curriculum) during the semester in which a scholarship is awarded.
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.7 is required.
- A minimum SAT score of 610 for math and 1200 for composite.
- A minimum ACT score of 25 for math and composite or science.
- The ability to be placed in PAPR 1000.
Paper Technology Foundation scholarships are awarded on a funds-available basis for U.S. and Canadian citizens only.