Regional Sites & Online Education - Extended University Programs - Western Michigan University
WMU > EUP > Returning to College: How can I finish my degree? Meet Our Staff | Contact Us | GoWMU
Program List
Program Search
Course Search
Apply to WMU
Contact Us EUP Home

Returning to College: How can I finish my degree?

Have you been thinking about the degree you started at Western Michigan University? Well, we have been thinking about you! We don't want your investment to go to waste. Whether you took classes one year or 20 years ago, it's time to return to WMU and complete your degree. WMU's General University Studies (GUS) Program may be just the degree for you. Were you an economics major but now work in child care? Did you know that you do not have to complete your original major in order to graduate? Consider the GUS program, which can help you finish with a generalized degree that is more suited to your interests today.

Online Degree Completion

The General University Studies degree makes it possible to complete your degree from a distance.  Whether you are in Timbuktu or Kalamazoo, you can complete your degree!

Are you concerned about the time commitment or financial resources available?  Did you know that there are financial aid options for part-time students?  In today's economy, having a college degree is more important than ever.  You can't afford not to come back.  

Contact the GUS Advisor today to find out more.

Jessica Parker

(269) 387-4156