- Second Friday in February
- Multiple awards
- Renewable, based on student performance
- 3.5 GPA must be maintained throughout duration of the scholarship.
- Must be an undergraduate, art major from any area of study with preference given to art education and painting majors
- Enrolled full time during fall and spring terms
- Can be given to entering freshman although all students (except graduating seniors) who meet the above criteria are eligible through portfolio review.
- One-half of the award shall be made during the fall semester and one-half during the subsequent semester.
- Awards are selected from application portfolios or B.F.A. portfolios by faculty recommendation.
- Juror or committee nomination based on academic and artistic merit.
- Scholar may provide contact information to donor, so that the donor may remain in contact with the student
Final report requirements
- Art Faculty in Studio Area are required to write a letter of annual review, addressed to the Director of the Frostic School of Art.