We are WMU's health center.
Sindecuse Health Center offers convenient, cost-saving services with an experienced, multidisciplinary staff dedicated to patient health. We provide evaluation and treatment for a variety of illnesses and injuries, preventive health check-ups, periodic health monitoring, as well as health education opportunities that enhance the individual and community. We're Western Michigan University's resource for physical therapy and rehabilitation, massage therapy, nutrition counseling and wellness workshops.
Counseling services provided for students at no cost
Use your insurance, or look for coverage
- See a list of insurance providers that participate at the health center
- Explore insurance coverage options available at an exchange set up for WMU students
24-hour access to your records
- View your account information on HealthManager web portal anytime day or night.
- Make or cancel an appointment, view your patient records, including immunizations
- Send or receive secure messages, opt-in to text message reminders for appointments
After-hours emergency care
Medical: dial 911
Counseling: After regular office hours, if you are experiencing an emergent or crisis situation please call Gryphon Place at 211 or call (269) 387-1850 and follow the instructions to be connected to an on-call licensed mental health professional.
Borgess Hospital emergency room: (269) 226-4815
Bronson Hospital emergency room: (269) 341-6386