Statistics tutor lab
Free tutoring is available for STAT 1600, 2160, 2600, 3640 and 3660 in 3363 Rood Hall.
Summer I hours are:
Monday, Wednesday: 1 to 3 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 12 to 2 p.m.
Check out the WMU Statistics Facebook page. Students, friends and alumni can connect, post job announcements or share items of general interest. Colloquium announcements will also be posted here.
- Best master's degrees? According to Forbes.com survey, they are Biostatistics (#1) and Statistics (#2).
- "Employment of statisticians is projected to grow 34 percent from 2014 to 2024," according to the Bureau of Labor Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- Statistician and Data Scientist made the Top 10 Best Jobs in CareerCast.com's annual list. Major factors considered were good work environment, low stress and good jobs outlook.
With a career in statistics—the science of learning from data—you can make a difference, have fun and make money.
- Jan. 8: Classes begin
- Jan. 15: MLK Day recess
- Feb. 1: Last day to apply for June graduation
- March 5-9: Spring break
- March 19: Last day to withdraw from classes
- April 23-26: Final Exam Week
- April 28: Commencement
SUMMER I 2018
- May 7: Classes begin
- May 10: DGE Methods (1-4 p.m., 3395 Rood)
- May 11: DGE Theory (1-4 p.m., 3395 Rood)
- May 28: Memorial Day recess
- June 27: Semester ends