Registered Student Organizations may reserve the Kiva Room at Faunce Student Services for organization meetings and gatherings. A key can be obtained Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Bernhard Center office located in room 150.
All requests should be submitted at least five business days prior to the date of the event.
Policies and procedures
- No alcohol is allowed inside the Kiva room.
- All chairs must rearranged back to where they were found.
- At the end of the event all trash needs to be collected and taken out to the dumpster.
- The Kiva room closes at midnight.
- All academic room usage policies also apply.