Western Michigan University's Zhang Career Center ensures business students have the skills to confidently articulate and demonstrate their career readiness to potential employers. We provide business students with resources and experiences that support their success in the work environment and collaborate with employers on hiring talent for their organizations.
Points of pride
- 100% student satisfaction with the Zhang Career Center
- More than 20,000 career interactions annually
- 2,492 unique undergraduate student touchpoints; 65 graduate student touchpoints
- 94% of undergraduate students actively engaged within three months of graduation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fall 2018 drop-in career advising:
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
- Call (269) 387-2711 or visit us at 3020 Schneider Hall to schedule an appointment.
3020 Schneider Hall
Phone: (269) 387-2711
Fax: (269) 387-2760