Professor of Economics
Location:5426 Friedmann Hall, Mail Stop 5330
Mailing address:Department of Economics
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5330 USA
- Ph.D., University of California-Riverside, 2002
- Nonparametric/semiparametric econometrics
- Growth economics
Dr. Debasri Mukherjee is a professor in the Department of Economics at Western Michigan University.
- A Ph.D.-level econometric theory course that involves panel data analysis, as well as various cross-sectional analyses with special emphasis on nonlinear modeling.
- Economic development (occasionally).
- Econometric theory workshop for graduate students (occasionally).
- Principles of microeconomics.
- Principles of macroeconomics.
- Undergraduate econometrics, a capstone course for economics majors.
- Various econometrics courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Mukherjee's research includes:
- Applications of econometrics for analyzing issues related to foreign-aid
- Health in developing countries
- Nonparametric modeling
- Panel data analysis
- Variable-selection-problems in econometrics