| WMU News
KALAMAZOO, Mich.—Western Michigan University's Miller Auditorium has announced its 2017-18 Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight lineup, which includes performances of "STOMP," "Chicago," "Black Violin" and more. As in seasons past, additional shows will be added during the season and notifications will be sent through Miller's e-club: millerauditorium.com/eclub.
2017-18 Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight Series
- "Dixie’s Tupperware Party," 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday, Sept. 22-23
- Trevor Noah, 8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 18
- "Canadian Brass Christmas," 8 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 25
- "Brain Candy Live!" 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 29
- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical," 7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 8
- "Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live!" 2 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 20.
- "STOMP," 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 23
- "Chicago," 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 28
- "Black Violin," 8 p.m., Friday, May 4
- Jeanne Robertson, 8 p.m., Saturday, May 5
Broadway season subscriptions
Zhang Financial Broadway season subscriptions are available now and are the best way to receive discounted tickets and priority seating. Subscribers can see all four Broadway shows—"Kinky Boots," "The Wizard of Oz," "The Sound of Music" and Disney’s "The Lion King"— for as low as $37.25 each and only pay $37.25 per month using a four-month payment plan option. Subscriptions are available at millerauditorium.com/subscribe.
Friends of Miller
Another way to gain early access and priority seating is to become a Friends of Miller member. With donation levels starting as low as $25, members can purchase priority discounted tickets to any of our Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight events and, depending on donation level, be the first in line for tickets to any of our Broadway shows before they go on sale to the general public. Members will also be notified when a new show is added to the season and have the ability to purchase tickets first, ensuring you get the best seats in the house.
Single ticket sales
Single ticket on-sale dates will be announced later this summer. Group tickets are available now for all performances by calling (269) 387-2312. Most shows have discounts available for groups of 10 or more. For more information, or to view a season calendar, visit millerauditorium.com or call the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office at (269) 387-2300.
For more information, contact Thom Cooper at (269) 387-2306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more WMU news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.