| WMU News
KALAMAZOO—Summer Concerts in the Park is one of Kalamazoo's long-standing traditions and is offered each Sunday beginning June 9 and ending Aug. 18.
Musicians from Kalamazoo and the surrounding area, many with ties to Western Michigan University, will perform in an outdoor setting in Bronson Park downtown. Concerts are free and begin at 4 p.m. The rain location is First Baptist Church, 315 W. Michigan Ave.
- June 9, Kalamazoo Singers
- June 16, Kalamazoo Concert Band
- June 23, Michigan Nightingales
- June 30, Metropolitan Transit Authority
- July 7, Red Sea Pedestrians and All Ears Theatre
- July 14, Schlitz Creek
- July 21, Tad Robinson
- Aug. 4, Gull Lake Jazz Orchestra and FermataKzoo
- Aug. 11, Civic Theatre 85th anniversary celebration
- Aug. 18, Hot Club of Detroit
Concerts in the Park is a program of the Arts Council of Greater Kalamazoo, with support from the Irving S. Gilmore Foundation and the city of Kalamazoo.
For more information, visit kalamazooarts.org.