The advisory board of the Richard Rawlinson Center for Anglo-Saxon Studies and Manuscript Research of the Medieval Institute at Western Michigan University meets annually at the International Congress on Medieval Studies and advises the center's director on the development of the center, the implementation of programs and the maintenance of international links. The cross-disciplinary nature of the board's membership reflects the commitment of the center to an interdisciplinary approach to Anglo-Saxon studies.
- Lindy Brady, English, University of Mississippi
- Kees Dekker, Older English Literature and Culture, Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- Timothy Graham, Institute for Medieval Studies, University of New Mexico
- Catherine E. Karkov, School of Fine Art, Art History and Cultural Studies, University of Leeds
- Rosalind Love, Department of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic, University of Cambridge
- Donald G. Scragg, Centre for Anglo-Saxon Studies, University of Manchester
- Paul E. Szarmach, English and Medieval Studies, Western Michigan University