Highlights of the MBA program
- Opportunities to participate in international summer programs in Asia, Europe or South America.
- Choose a concentration that meets your specific career objectives.
- The program, along with the Haworth College of Business Career Center, helps you build a strong peer-to-peer and alumni network to support you as an MBA student, in your current job and throughout your career.
- Part time or full time: You can commit to courses just one night a week or accelerate your degree by taking multiple classes at once, including some online and Saturday offerings.
- A curriculum that emphasizes problem-solving, teamwork, global business skills, communication, leadership and social responsibility.
- The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.
MBA/M.S.A. Resource Guide