Western Michigan University management and human resource management majors belong to numerous organizations across campus. The following organizations are associated with these majors in particular; many other business-related student organizations ;are active among the students in the Haworth College of Business. For information about integrated supply management-related student organizations, visit the ISM website.
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. John Mueller | Email Dr. Mueller
- Gain access and work with professional entrepreneurs
- Network with students
- Learn about what it takes to start your own business
The Entrepreneur Club brings together entrepreneurs, students, and faculty in spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial activities in context of today's changing global economy. The group aims to educate, teach, council, and discuss topics and ideals related to starting a company and running one’s own company. This club is open to all majors.
Management Student Organization
- Faculty advisor: Dr. Timothy Palmer | Email Dr. Palmer
- Open to all management majors and minors, and students interested in management careers.
- Resume critiquing
- Talented and notable guest speakers
- New friends in fun social environments
- Networking opportunities with other management majors, staff and key businesses
Society for Excellence in Human Resources
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Kyle Brink | Email Dr. Brink
- Gain access to a network of business professionals
- Make human resource contacts today that could help you find a job tomorrow
- Develop management and leadership skills that will give you a competitive advantage
- Make friends and have fun!
- Society for Excellence in Human Resources website