The Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology at Western Michigan University offers programs that blend theory and best practices to prepare students for current and future challenges and make them more competitive in the job market.
- Educational leadership (M.A.)
- Educational leadership (Ph.D.)
- Educational and instructional technology (certificate)
- Educational and instructional technology (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (Ph.D.)
- Organizational learning and performance (M.A.)
- Specialist in education (Ed.S.)
- Higher education and student affairs (Certificate)
Additional 2017 Date to Apply for Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
May 1, 2017, has been established as an additional deadline for those applicants interested in starting the Ph.D. in Educational Leadership during Summer II or Fall 2017. For more information, click here.
AAUW Educational Funding and Awards
Encourage your women graduate students and scholars to apply for an American Association of University Women (AAUW) International Fellowship. Deadline Dec. 1, 2017. For more information, click here.
Special Topics Courses - Summer I 2017
- EDLD 6890, CRN 22119 - 3 Credit Hours - Global Perspectives in HE
- OLP 6890, CRN 22082 - 3 Credit Hours - Talent Management
Special Topics Courses - Fall 2017
Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology ranked among the nation's best
Qi Zhang, a doctoral student in the Evaluation, Measurement, and Research Program, received an award for his poster presentation at the WMU Eleventh Annual Research and Creative Activities day on Thursday, April 13. The event showcases the scholarly work of graduate students across campus through poster presentations and performances. This year, 48 posters were entered and 17 were awarded prizes.
Assistant Professor publishes three articles in spring 2016 - Aug. 10, 2016