We invite you to participate
The 14th IT Forum, hosted by the Department of Business Information Systems at the Haworth College of Business on the campus of Western Michigan University, bridges academia and industry. It provides an important forum for the exchange of ideas and information for educators, students, professionals, employers, and state and local governments.
- Industry - Industry experience and position papers.
- Academic - Academic research papers (applied/theoretical).
- Student - Graduate and undergraduate students, with the approval of their advisor, are invited to submit papers or posters. All student team members are welcome to register for the conference and participate in presentations.
Submission for refereed papers, posters, case studies and demonstRAtions
- September 28: Full and abstract papers submission deadline
- October 12: Notification of acceptance or rejection
- October 19: Final revisions of accepted papers due
Only original papers not published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted. Submissions can be an abstract (one page), full length paper (up to 9 pages) or a case study (up to 9 pages). Upon acceptance, at least one author is required to register for the conference.
Official publication opportunity: If accepted, refereed research papers will be published in the conference proceedings, Western Michigan IT Forum Transactions, and will be scheduled for presentation during the concurrent presentation sessions. Acceptance of abstracts and papers are subject to final approval by the track chairs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Caitlin Smith