The International Student Activities office plans numerous service-learning, cultural and recreational activities to help international students engage with the campus and local community. For more information about the events and locations, check the Facebook page WMU International. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING 2018 Activities
- Welcome Lunch—Join International Student Activities and CELCIS for a welcome lunch for new international students. Free and open to the public.
- Hot Chocolate Social—Join International Student Activities for free hot chocolate, raffles and games. Open to the public.
- Ladies Sports Club—Join the ladies of International Student Activities, campus and the community for an hour of working out. Free and open to the public.
- Ski Trip—Enjoy Michigan's winter wonderland on a day trip to a local ski area. All students are welcome to attend to ski or snowboard down the slopes. Registration required.
- WMU Sports—Show some Bronco pride and join International Student Activities to one of WMU's Hockey or Basketball games. Free for students with their Bronco ID.
- International Festival—It's a day of celebrating the diverse cultures that both our resident and international students bring to the campus and Kalamazoo community! Participating cultural student clubs and organizations will have booths set up with respective cultural dishes for guests to enjoy all day. Open to the public.
- International Ball—Join ISA and Western Student Association for the International Ball. This is a fun formal event where domestic and international students can end the semester in style. Tickets are required.
OUR MOST POPULAR Activities
- International Festival—Spring
- Parade of Flags—Fall
- Halloween Dance—Fall
- International Ball—Spring
- Trip to Holland—Summer
- Welcome Parties—Year-round
- Trip to Chicago—Fall
- International Soccer Game—Summer
- Ski Trip—Spring
- International Education Week—Fall
- Baseball Game—Summer
- Farmer's Market—Fall