Stadium Drive Apartments are a mixture of single students, families and graduate housing. The complex is located southeast of the Western Michigan University campus across Stadium Drive. Bronco Transit has a stop at the complex and a Kalamazoo Metro Transit stop is nearby.
- One laundry room centrally located within the complex.
- Playground, sand box, picnic areas and community garden space.
- Two bedroom, one bath units available.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) contracts available.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.
- Wireless Internet access added for fall 2016 re-opening.
- Children’s Place Learning Center is an on-campus daycare option.
- Kalamazoo Public Schools
- Grades K – 5: Woodward School for Technology and Research
- Grades 6 – 8: Maple Street Magnet School for the Arts
- Grades 9 – 12: Kalamazoo Central High School
- Units will be held specifically for graduate students through May 20, 2016.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Go to GoWMU and under the My Self Service section on the left choose the link "Residence Life Housing."