Spindler Hall is a historic residence hall run like an apartment. A smaller building with 80 residents, the hall is a favorite for senior, graduate and non-traditional students at Western Michigan University. It provides independent living that is an economical alternative to apartment living. Located on historic East Campus, Spindler Hall is near the Graduate College, the Little Theatre and the College of Health and Human Services. Bronco Transit and Kalamazoo Metro Transit stops are nearby.
To be eligible to live at Spindler Hall, you must either be a WMU graduate student, an undergraduate senior or a non-traditional student at least 21 years of age. Students must be enrolled for at least one credit hour in both the fall and spring semesters.
- Traditional residence hall with single rooms and community bathrooms.
- One laundry room located in the basement.
- Gaming room, community kitchen and large patio.
- Front office with service desk.
- Co-ed by floor.
- Furnished option only.
- Wireless and high-speed Ethernet service.
- Card and key access for security.
- Contract by semester.