Room Chair and Trash Can Request

To allow students more flexibility and opportunity to personalize their space, they may bring their own room chair or trash can to the residence halls. For those who prefer to use a university-provided chair or trash can, we are happy to provide one.

Requesting a chair or trash can

You can request a chair or trash can at any time. Please go to your hall office to make arrangements. There is no charge to use a university-provided chair or trash can.