"Living in the Honors Community is great because you get to be a part of a quieter, more academically-focused community, and you meet people from all different majors. The Honors Community is full of high-achieving and involved students."
— Marie, Sophomore, Battle Creek, MI, Electrical Engineering and Physics
Students enrolled in Western Michigan University’s Lee Honors College can opt to live in the Honors Community. Located in Fox Hall, the community provides both academic and social synergy. The Lee Honors College is actively involved with the community.
- Events with the Team of the College
- Drive Safe Kalamazoo training
- Honors advising in the hall
- Connecting students with opportunities to meet their honors service hours
- Network with other honors students representing a variety of disciplines
- Computer lab
- Common areas for studying, including a Student Success Center open 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday
- Short walk from the Honors College for events
- A Learning Community Assistant who is part of the Lee Honors College – they plan events, share advice and help as you need them