Elmwood Apartments will close summer 2018. The buildings will be demolished as part of a new housing plan for the South Neighborhood.
Western Michigan University's Elmwood apartments are located on the southeastern edge of campus and is close to Waldo Library, Student Recreation Center, University Arena and Gilmore Theatre. A Bronco Transit stop is near A and Q buildings.
- Laundry rooms located in each complex building.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- Apartments for residents with mobility challenges.
- One and two bedroom units with one bathroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished option.
- Air conditioning and gas stoves in all units.
- High-speed Ethernet service.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) contracts available.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Go to GoWMU and under the My Self Service section on the left choose the link "Residence Life Housing."