Western Michigan University's Elmwood apartments are located on the southeastern edge of campus and is close to Waldo Library, Student Recreation Center, University Arena and Gilmore Theatre. A Bronco Transit stop is near A and Q buildings.
- Laundry rooms located in each complex building.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- Apartments for residents with mobility challenges.
- One and two bedroom units with one bathroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished option.
- Air conditioning and gas stoves in all units.
- High-speed Ethernet service.
- Eight month (academic year) or four month (summer) contracts available.
- Parking, utilities and cable included.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Go to GoWMU and under the My Self Service section on the left choose the link "Residence Life Housing."