On Friday, December 1, faculty and staff from the College of Health and Human Services came together for the annual State of the College festivities. The day's events included Dean Earlie Washington's State of the College Address (view the presentation here), a detailed Research Update from Associate Dean Ann Tyler and the 2017 CHHS Faculty and Staff Awards.
Among other things, the topics included:
- The ongoing renovation of the EWB
- Update of the Unified Clinics
- Update on the Health Careers Connection Program
- Enrollment and budget data
- Grant award and submission data
- Research updates, initiatives and opportunities
In addition, those in attendance also participated in a #youarewelcomehere video for the Haenicke Institute and gathered for a group photo in the atrium before lunch.