Western Michigan University's Ph.D. in interdisciplinary health sciences program infrequently hires individuals to teach on a part-time basis. Individuals who would like to be considered one of these positions, when an opportunity does arise, must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Doctoral degree (preferably a research degree but Ed.D. would be appropriate for some courses)
- Training and experience in teaching doctoral level courses in specialized topical areas such as adult or college-level pedagogy, qualitative research and ethics
If you meet these minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for future part-time instructional opportunities, please submit the materials listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current curriculum vitae, with current email address
- Statement of qualifications, experience and strengths
- List of three references, including name, title, email address and phone number
We will notify you by email when we have received your materials. Please note that receipt and acceptance of materials does not constitute an offer of employment. If we are interested in further information, or should an opportunity for employment arise, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in the Ph.D. in interdisciplinary health sciences program at WMU.