Challenged to do things better, in 2012, along with her husband, Jeff Martin and sister-in-law, Jen Martin, Tsou started Pipcorn, a Brooklyn-based snack food company dedicated to reinventing the team's favorite childhood snacks using heirloom corn. Not only does Pipcorn focus on making products that taste amazing with the highest quality real ingredients, the company also cares about treating people, plants and the earth with respect.
How do they do it? Join this panel conversation with innovative natural food leaders of today and
tomorrow who are shaping our food culture. These progressive entrepreneurs will be discussing how
they have grown their trend-forward natural food businesses into organizations that are shaping our
food culture. From building the right teams to sticking by your mission, these leaders share their
thoughts on what it takes to succeed. Expect to learn about their struggles and victories, as well
as how they balance purpose and profit by becoming positive influences on their communities and
the global food chain.
• Alex Marx (Panel Moderator), Director of Growth Solutions, KeHE Distributors
• Sarah Hughes, Founder & COO, Yai’s Thai
• Dan Klein, Founder & CEO, Tiesta Tea
• Patrick Tannous, Founder and President, Tiesta Tea
• Teresa Tsou, Founder and President, Pipcorn
• Michael Tierney, Founder and CEO, Mikey’s & Stuffed Puffs