Click on your tab above
or choose a link below.

Financial aid basics




About us


Like, Post, Tweet!

Join the conversation and follow us on Facebook and Twitter! We post timely updates, reminders and more.

Facebook Like Button

Submit your student adjustment form online

Good news! Your student financial aid adjustment form is now in GoWMU! This is one of the most often used financial aid forms, and you can now submit it securely online, saving time, saving paper, and making the process faster and even more secure.

If you would like to adjust your financial aid award, login to GoWMU. You can view step-by-step instructions online. When you submit this form, you'll receive an email confirmation of the changes you've requested. If changes are made to your awards, you'll be notified via your WMU email.

Parents who need to make changes to a PLUS should visit our forms page and complete a parent financial aid adjustment form.

Disbursement of spring aid

The disbursement of spring financial aid began the evening of Dec. 27 for students who are enrolled at least half-time, making SAP and have completed all their requirements. Watch your WMU email and GoWMU for updates.

E-refunds went out beginning Dec. 31. Please allow up to five business days for processing to your bank account. If you have questions, contact Bronco Express, (269) 387-6000.

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals

Submit all forms and documentation -- incomplete appeals will not be processed

The Satisfactory Academic Progress policy requires students to maintain SAP in order to be eligible for financial aid. If you wish to have your eligibility for financial aid reinstated, you may submit an appeal. Need help? Get all the info about SAP appeals here.

You must submit all required documentation. We cannot process an incomplete appeal. Read the complete SAP policy for details. Questions? Call Bronco Express, (269) 387-6000.

Updated: 02/27/2014 11:28 AM

Visit related WMU sites

There is a lot more to see! Visit some of our friends at WMU to learn about academics, campus life and how you can be successful.

Student Financial Aid
1903 W Michigan Ave
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5337 USA
269 387-6000