This page is dedicated to teaching resources from within WMU and outside of WMU. Links here include presentations faculty members have done at Teaching & Learning Bashes, and blogs developed by WMU faculty. Additionally, we have linked here relevant teaching and learning articles found in sources outside of WMU. If you know of other resources we should include here, please email email@example.com.
- Christian, Sue E., Best Teaching Practices for Students Success, 2016 Fall Convocation.
- Edwards, Autumn, Power Up Pedagogy with Virtually Reality, 2016 Fall Convocation.
- Jankowski, Natasha (2016), Unpacking Relationships: Instruction and Student Outcomes, American Council on Education.
- Blog: The Virtual Pedagogue: Mindful Online Teaching, Cathryn Bailey, author.
- Scholarly Teacher.
- Sign up for an instructor training workshop for a sneak peek at the new look and feel of the system. Sign up for Mediasite Desktop Recorder training. Visit the tutorials page for Mediasite Desktop Recording training.
Writing to Learn
- Writing to Learn: Recommended books on writing, teaching and teaching writing.