Associated faculty and staff
Dr. Ikhlas Abdel-Qader
Room A-208 Floyd Hall
- ECE 4550
- ECE 5550
- ECE 6550
- ECE 4900
- ECE 6970
- Senior Design
- Master's and Ph.D. thesis and disserations
Six workstations are available, scanner, and printers. Other dedicated tools hardware and software include: Several TI instruments DSP processors such as TMDX320026701 DSP.
- Real-time image processing, TI TMDX320026711
- Ground penetrating radar imaging system
- Several Imaging equipment including infrared thermography imaging system
- Color CCD tele-camera, Nikon cameras: Software and AV cables, VCR controller, and several Nikon digital cameras
- Several education material for outreach programs, 20 Lego minstorm robot kits, and five electronic snap kits, and one boe bot robot kit
- Impact echo system for acoustic testing
- Digital video camera, Ricoh RDC-1
- Several environmental sensors
- Four real-time cameras
- Several frame grabbers
- Microscope E400, Nikon, on loan to ITIA
- Radan and surfer software packages
- Matlab imaging and signal processing software package
- Several imaging tools software packages
- Mathematics, Matlab software
- Visual Studio, C/C++/Java
- ProfileMaker Pro 3.1
- Signal processing with an emphasis on images and sound.
- Medical image analysis and feature extraction.
- Intelligent transportation systems.
- Non-destructive evaluation techniques.