- Alex Ferguson awarded prestigious fellowship from Department of Defense
- WMU to play critical role in national manufacturing initiative
- Dr. Fahad Saeed's breakthrough algorithm key to precision medicine
- CE student named a Tau Beta Pi Scholar Congratulations to Alexandra Ferguson, who was named a Tau Beta Pi Scholar and received a cash award of $2,000.
- ECE students in the EE Times
- Dr. Steve Durbin receives NSF grant
- Engineering students design concussion sensor for football helmets
At the end of the academic year the department produces a newsletter to take a look back on important achievements. Included in each are research and development projects, events, and presentations throughout the department.