To apply for this scholarship in the College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University, prepare an application package with the following information:
- A current WMU transcript (required; an unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Itemized budget for the study/internship abroad experience (including tuition and fees, transportation costs, meals, lodging, etc.)
- Letter of acceptance from the proposed study/internship abroad program and/or a letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor
- A 1-2 page essay describing:
- What you plan to do while abroad (e.g., where you will study, with what group or program you will be affiliated, what courses or research project you have planned);
- What you hope to learn while abroad; and
- How your study abroad program will contribute to your educational and professional development.
- List other financial aid/scholarships you have received
Submit this application to: 2301 Sangren Hall, Office of the Dean, College of Education and Human Development.
The International Faculty Advisory Committee will review all the applications and select the recipients.
- For spring programs: November 15
- For summer programs: March 15
- For fall programs: April 15