This program focuses on developing creative, technical design, and business skills needed for careers in the design and product development sector of the apparel industry. Students electing this concentration study fashion design, textiles, costume history, product development and entrepreneurship. Up to 24 credit hours toward the major may be earned through study at Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, Regents University in London, or Florence University of the Arts in Italy.
- FCS 1240 (Apparel Construction I) class supplies list
- Career preparation
- Course offerings—Undergraduate catalog
- Field experience and internship information
- Suggested course sequence
- WMU-Regents Study Abroad Process
- WMU-SAI/FUA Study Abroad Process