Employer (off-campus) FAQs
- Getting started
- User settings
- Company settings
- How do I post a job at a private residence (e.g., childcare, yard work, etc.)?
- How do I register for a career fair?
- How to search for a career fair
- Interviews - to be able to post your own interview schedules, please call either Career and Student Employment Services (269-387-2745) or the Zhang Career Center (269-387-2711), and ask to have that permission activated on your employer profile.
- Choose your schools
- 2 minute training videos
On-campus employment FAQs
- How do I create an on-campus employer account in Handshake? (For WMU employees only)
- How do I post an on-campus job in Handshake?
- How do I post a job that can only accept students with Work Study awards?
- I want applications emailed directly to me rather than sending candidates to a website. How do I do that?
- I signed up for Handshake with a personal email account, and now I need to switch that address to my work email account. How do I do that?
- How do I request and manage an interview schedule in Handshake?
- How do I manage my notifications/unsubscribe from emails?