The Haworth College of Business “30 Under 30” is now “The 30,” a digital publication that recognizes emerging business leaders—both students and alumni—who are providing thought leadership and innovative perspectives in the business world.
Each year, a new class of The 30—comprised of 20 alumni and 10 students—will be selected by a committee that will evaluate the nominations, using a holistic scoring method.
Alumni will be selected for The 30 based on evidence of the following:
- Significant accomplishments in the business world since graduation
- Meeting or surpassing milestones—corporate or external recognition of efforts
- Community involvement and vision in regard to service
Students will be selected for The 30 based on evidence of the following:
- Professional and personal development
- Community and campus involvement