5-year history display
The following metrics has been collected to provide an at-a-glance view of Western Michigan University's business and finance key performance indicators. The data has been separated into the following five categories.
- Western's reliance upon, and financial sensitivity to, specific markets and revenue streams.
- The use of resources to achieve Western educational, research and service goals.
- Effective and efficient non-academic staffing levels.
- Adequacy of investments in physical infrastructure.
- Overall financial well-being of Western Michigan University.