The mission of the Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business Young Advisory Board is to deepen the college’s engagement with our young alumni community through targeted initiatives. In seeking to strengthen the relationship between young alumni and the Haworth College of Business, the young advisory board provides guidance and assistance in helping the college achieve its objectives.
2017-18 Board Members
- DeRondal Bevly, B.B.A.'03, RubyRose Strategies
- Ryan Blanck, B.B.A.'02, Deviate
- Joshua Breshgold, B.B.A.'09, Joshua Gold Clothing
- Corey Breton, B.B.A.'03, Los Angeles Football Club
- Alex DiBartolomeo, B.B.A.'13, M.S.A'14, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Ali Farwana, B.B.A.'12, Tyson Foods
- Trolisie Fletcher, B.B.A.'97, City of Detroit
- Mark Garrison, B.B.A.' 02, Stryker
- Saidal Mohmand, B.B.A.'12, Grizzly Rock Capital
- Josh Reeves, B.B.A.'09, Walther Farms
- Maggie Terrell, B.B.A.'15, Bioventus
- Zach Terrell, B.B.A.'15, Zeigler Automotive Group
- Christine Walsh, B.B.A.'05, Conway Inc.