Haworth College of Business advisory council
The Haworth College of Business advisory council is about connections—connecting with the college, connecting with alumni, connecting with students.
- Connections: Council members help to engage fellow alumni in the life of the college through alumni events, recruitment of prospective students and recruitment of talent from the college of business. They also connect the college to valuable resources through their own personal networks.
- A strategic point of view: The council engages in a number of strategic initiatives.
- Fundraising: Members of the council assist in fundraising efforts on behalf of the college by encouraging awareness about the impact of philanthropy as well as the fundraising needs of the college.
Advisory Council Members
- Sandi Lucie Doctor, MBA'83, Vice President, Northwood Group
- Kathryn (Katy) Fink, Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Stryker
- Mike Gerfen, B.B.A.'87, Executive Director, VML
- Ron Harbour, B.B.A.'79, Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Ann M. Harten, Vice President, Global Human Resources, Haworth
- Dave Hoogendoorn, B.B.A.'88, Market Segment Leader, Michigan and Northwest Ohio, and Office Managing Partner, Grand Rapids, Ernst & Young
- Mark A. Jackson, B.B.A.'81, Global Director, Process Systems Organization, General Motors
- Carrie Jones-Barber, B.B.A.'82,Chief Executive Officer, Dawn Foods Inc.
- James Keppler, Vice President, Integrated Supply Chain, Whirlpool
- Tony McKinney, B.B.A.'92, Vice President and Assistant Treasurer (Retired), Stryker
- Nancy Owens, B.A.'72, Vice President (Retired), General Motors, Advisory Council Chair
- Tim Parker, MBA'00, President, Grand Angels
- Lynn Chen-Zhang, M.S.'91, Partner, COO and Chief Compliance Officer, Zhang Financial
Advisory council emeriti
Active past members of the advisory council, our emeriti continue to promote the college mission and serve as ambassadors for the college.
- James Barnum, B.B.A.'84, Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking, Old National Bank
- John Boll, B.B.A.'77, CEO, GA Richards Group
- Robert DeGroot, B.B.A.'88, Partner and CPA, Crowe Horwath LLP
- Joseph Hemker, B.B.A.'76, Attorney, Howard & Howard Attys P.C.
- Jim Koessel, B.S.'72, Senior Vice President and Director of Premier Banking, Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Michael Lewis, B.B.A.'71, Executive Vice President (retired) BMO Harris Bank
- Matthew Mace, B.B.A.'98, President and CEO, Blue Granite Inc.
- Kenneth Miller, B.B.A.'69, MBA'70, President and CEO, Millennium Restaurant Group LLC
- Stephen Parker, B.B.A.'67, MBA'07, President and CEO (retired), Pacific Floor Care; Owner, Longview Consulting
- The Honorable Julie Phillips, B.B.A.'84, Judge, State of Michigan 8th District Court
- Angela Davis Robinson, B.S.'74, Senior Vice President (retired), Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Jeff Ross, Principal and Founder, Jeff K. Ross Financial Services
- José Santamaria B.B.A. and B.A.'88, MBA'91, Vice President, Senior Commercial Lender, Horizon Bank
- Shawn Toldo, B.B.A.'98, Director, National Partner Sales, Microsoft
- Charles Zhang, M.A.'91, Managing Partner, Zhang Financial