BTR Park Newsletter
Catch up on the latest news from the more than 50 private-sector park businesses in the BTR Park Spring 2018 Newsletter, including these stories:
- Weidenhammer marks 40th anniversary.
- Expansion planned at Newell Brands.
- Kalexsyn acquired by leading European manufacturer.
- IONOX cells land at International Space Station.
Startup lunch and learn series
- Thursday, Sept. 20: Equity Compensation for Startups
- Thursday, Nov. 8: Tax from Startups to Full-Fledged Companies
Welcome to the BTR Park
The Business Technology and Research Park is a high-tech business development that shares WMU’s Parkview Campus with the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences. The park’s location means partner firms in the life sciences, advanced engineering and information technology will have regular opportunities to interact with the faculty, research staff and students of one of the nation’s top public universities.
- Adjacent to Western Michigan University’s $70 million College of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
- Two-hour drive from Chicago and Detroit near the junction of I-94 and U.S. 131.
- Ten minutes from major airline service at the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport.
- Chicago and Detroit are 140 miles from Kalamazoo, Cleveland, Indianapolis and Milwaukee are all within a 250-mile radius.