The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students that offers a comfortable learning environment in which students can receive academic support designed to enhance learning and collaboration toward the goal of academic success.
Attention: the Bronco Study Zone has moved from Waldo Library to 3374 Rood Hall.
Spring 2018 hours
- Sunday, 1 to 10 p.m., Eicher Hall, 1st floor
- Monday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., 3374 Rood Hall
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 3374 Rood Hall
- Drop-in Assistance Schedule
Resources and benefits
The zone offers an array of resources through a one-stop model to support students and just the right amount of structure to help keep them on track. If the zone is unable to meet a requested need, students are referred to the appropriate campus resource.
Support services offered to you while in the zone include:
- Drop-in assistance for highly challenging courses.
- Group collaboration on course assignments.
- Logging mandatory study hours for instructors and organizations.
- Assistance with coping with test anxiety, effective note taking, time management and test taking strategies among others.
For more information about the Bronco Study Zone, contact Ben Carr. For general information and questions about Student Success Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or like us on Facebook!