This scholarship is offered to an outstanding art education major that demonstrates achievement in their discipline and shows artistic promise. The awards are made at the annual Frostic School of Art awards ceremony and are effective for the duration of the next academic year. Previous recipients may apply in subsequent years. Preference shall be given to eligible students who demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid; academic merit shall be a secondary consideration.
- Second Friday in February
- Multiple awards.
- One-half of each scholarship shall be made during the fall semester and one-half shall be made during the subsequent semester.
- Recipient shall have a minimum 3.0 GPA at the time of application.
- Undergraduate, enrolled full-time (both fall and spring semesters).
- Scholarship shall be awarded to a full-time student who is a sophomore, junior or senior. Preference shall be given to a student majoring in art education.
- Financial need will get preference but is not required (must file FAFSA).