2018 Open Houses
Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to visit our lively campus and see everything that WMU has to offer. You can look forward to a full day event designed to allow you to explore and experience WMU's campus at your own pace. During this visit prospective students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet current WMU representatives from each of the seven academic colleges, as well as the Lee Honors College and Graduate College
- Get to know more about our 150+ majors, and our Exploratory Advising program for those who have yet to decide on an academic path
- Take advantage of the waived application fee when applying at the event using the WMU online application
- Learn more about the admissions process and scholarship opportunities
- Tour campus, residence halls and your academic college
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch in one of our dining halls
- Meet current and future Broncos, just like yourself, to get the inside details of what it is like to be a Bronco
- Receive a special 2018 WMU Open House t-shirt
Don't miss this one-of-a-kind experience so you can discover your future at WMU!
WAIVED APPLICATION FEE
During this event, WMU will be offering a waived application fee, when applying onsite with the WMU online application. To further expedite the decision process, please be sure to send your official high school transcripts and official test scores before the event or bring these items in an officially sealed envelope.
Click the button below for the fall Open House agenda.
Check-in for this event will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Bernhard Center at, 1903 W. Michigan Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49008, on Western Michigan University's Main Campus. At check-in you can expect to receive a printed agenda for the event, and additional information about your day on campus.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000 for more information about any of our on-campus events.