President John M. Dunn invites admitted students and their families to our annual Admitted Student Events. Events are held in Kalamazoo, Chicago, Livonia and Troy. Each event features opportunities to:
- Register for housing.
- Select your New Student Orientation session.
- Meet representatives from all academic colleges including the Lee Honors College.
- Connect with Parent and Family Programs and learn about support for your family through the transition from high school to college.
- Get to know representatives from Student Financial Aid, Study Abroad, Multicultural Affairs and other student services.
- Tour campus and residence halls (on campus events only).
- Enjoy complimentary lunch or dinner in a dining hall (on campus events only).
2016 Admitted Student Event dates
- February 2 (Kalamazoo)
- February 4 (Livonia, MI)
- February 9 (Oak Brook, IL)
- February 18 (Troy, MI)
- March 18 (Kalamazoo)
- April 15 (Kalamazoo)
Registration for Admitted Student Events will begin in January 2016.
We invite you to register for one of our daily tours of campus. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon! Please call the Office of Admissions with any questions at (269) 387-2000.