Congratulations! The next step in your journey to become a Bronco is here. President John M. Dunn invites admitted students and their families to our annual Admitted Student Events. Each event features opportunities to:
- Register for housing and select your meal plan.
- Select your New Student Orientation session.
- Meet representatives from all academic colleges and the Lee Honors College.
- Connect with Parent and Family Programs and learn about support for your family through the transition from high school to college.
- Get to know representatives from Student Financial Aid, Study Abroad, Multicultural Affairs and other student services.
- Connect with other #futureWMUbroncos
Register for the event most convenient for you.
Friday, March 20
Program begins at 10 a.m.
Tours begin at Noon
Western Michigan University Bernhard Center
1903 W Michigan Ave
Online registration is closed for the March 20 Admitted Student Event, but walk-ins are welcome. Please call the Office of Admissions with any questions at 269-387-2000. Thank you.
Directions and maps will be made available for all the off campus tour locations at the event. If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions at (269) 387-2000.