University staffers receive awards
May 26, 2011 | WMU News
Awardees Keto, Nemire, Schröeter, Smith and Atherton
KALAMAZOO--Six Western Michigan University staff members received 2011 awards from the Administrative Professional Association and Professional Support Staff Organization during the annual APA/PSSO Awards and Spring Luncheon May 20.
The event, which had a pep rally theme this year, brings together members of the APA and PSSO non-bargaining groups to socialize as well as recognize the hard work and dedication of WMU staffers.
2011 APA and PSSO Awardees
- Sheila Atherton, accounts receivable, APA Outstanding Professional Award
- Stephan Keto, Facilities Management-landscape services, joint WMU Spirit Award
- Barbara Peacock, psychology, PSSO Service Award
- Julie Nemire, Graduate College, APA Tony Griffin Service Award
- Daniela Schröeter, Evaluation Center, APA Outstanding New Professional Award
- Jessica Smith, Career and Student Employment Services, PSSO Service Award