Find the Golden W Giveaway
- Visit specially marked snack vending machines on campus between Feb. 1–29.
- Look for the ENTER TO WIN code sticker on all Big Bag Chips. Most products will have a sticker with one entry code, but 500 lucky people will find THE GOLDEN W with five entry codes!
- Enter the code. KEEP YOUR STICKER, you’ll need it to claim your prize if you win.
Participating Machine Locations
Example Code Stickers
- Wood Hall
- Waldo Library
- School of Art
- Sangren Hall
- Rood Hall
- Kohrman Hall
- Haworth College of Business
- Health & Human Services
- Bronco Mall
- Moore Hall
Find the Golden W Official Rules
- How it works: When you purchase a product of Big Bag Chips from specially marked snack vending machines on campus between Feb. 1–29, 2016, you have the chance to find a promotional sticker with a unique code on your purchase. To play, return to this website, answer a few questions and enter in your sticker code by midnight on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. You must keep your sticker in order to claim your prize—no exceptions will be made. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and will be announced online and notified by email and/or phone on Tuesday, March 1, 2016. For a free chance to play, see rule #2.
- No purchase necessary. Secure an entry number in our Find the Golden W giveaway, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to:
WMU Vending Services
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5215
and we will send you a sticker with an entry code. Your envelope must be postmarked by Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016. All entries must be entered by midnight on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. WMU Vending Services is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or illegible mail.
- Available prizes: To claim prizes, the winner must bring the winning sticker and photo identification to Auxiliary Enterprises, 4th floor of Moore Hall. Prize will not be mailed. Prize will not be awarded without the winning sticker. Prize must be claimed by Friday, April 29, 2016 @ 5 p.m.
• Apple Watch
• iPad Mini
• Go-Pro Action Camera
- Winners: Will be announced on the Vending Services' website and notified by email and/or phone on Tuesday, March 1, 2016. The winner MUST bring the winning sticker and photo identification on or before Friday, April 29, 2016 @ 5 p.m. to claim the prize.
- General Rules: Game starts on Monday, Feb. 1, 2016 and will be available in specially designated snack vending machines on campus until Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. All entries must be received by midnight on Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or illegible mail. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and decisions of judges which are final, and to release sponsor and its licensed merchant from any and all liability arising from playing this vending machine game. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of Western Michigan University Auxiliary Enterprises main office and its respective vendor affiliates or subsidiaries are not eligible for this giveaway.
Brought to you by WMU Vending Services and K&S.