From the East or West
- Take I-94 to US-131 north. (When coming from the east resist all earlier Kalamazoo exits.)
- Take US-131 north to Stadium Drive east (which is marked as the WMU exit).
- Take Stadium Drive east to the 4th traffic signal (Howard Street).
- Turn left on Howard, cross the railroad tracks and…
- …stay in the right lane as you proceed up Howard.
- As you go up the hill you will go under an auto overpass.
- Take the first available right after going under that first overpass (just before you get to the second overpass which is a pedestrian overpass).
- You will immediately come to a stop sign on Western Avenue.
- Turn left on Western Avenue.
- Then take the first available right turn (parking structure before you).
- Turn left into the parking structure.
- Park at a meter on the first floor of the Miller Auditorium parking structure. The University is providing complimentary parking for this festival, so you do NOT need to feed the meter.
- Walk toward Miller Auditorium in the structure; Dalton Center will be on your left as you approach the bridge to Miller.
- The Lobby entrance to Dalton Center is under the 3-story glass walls facing the reflection pool on the plaza side of Miller Auditorium .
From the North or South
- Take US-131 to Stadium Drive east.
- Follow steps 3 to 14 above.
For campus maps, vist the WMU Maps website.