Spear Occupational Therapy Clinic Services
What Problems Are Addressed?
- Disabilities that interfere with everyday living
- On-the-job injuries
- Sensory motor/sensory integration problems such as diffi culty
making transitions from one activity to another, hypersensitivity
to touch/movement/sound, physical clumsiness, or impulsivity
- Brain injury
- Fine motor coordination and gross motor skills
What We Can Do
- Occupational therapy evaluation
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Individual occupational therapy
- Group occupational therapy
- Self care/home management training
Our clinic has an Activities of Daily Living area that is benefi cial for clients who can practice daily living activities in a supportive environment.