Step 1: Estimate your travel plans and cost for things such as:
- Conference cost.
- Departure and return dates.
- Hotel accommodations.
- Transportation cost (car rental, gas receipts, or mileage if using your personal car).
Step 2: Obtain online ground travel authorization
Western Michigan University travelers will need to login to the travel authorization system using your BroncoNet ID and password as far in advance as possible.
- Have your travel estimation available for entry into the online system.
- Complete and submit an online travel authorization.
- Wait for notification that your authorization has been approved.
Step 3: Place reservation
Once your travel authorization form has been approved make the appropriate travel reservations such as: