Air Travel—Steps to:

Authorization >> TRAVEL >> reimbursement

  1. Tickets
    Tickets (purchased through AAA Travel) and completed itinerary will be delivered electronically.

  2. Itinerary
    A copy of the traveler's itinerary should be left with his or her supervisor or at least one other person within the department.

    • Changes to Itinerary
      Changes in travel plans after the reservation has been booked or during the trip should be coordinated through AAA Travel by calling (866) 648-9794.
    • When Traveling Abroad to a high risk location it is advisable to leave word at your hotel or other accommodation as well as the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate. This assures that someone knows your whereabouts and how to contact you in case of an emergency.
  3. Track expenses
    The traveler is responsible for payment of all related travel expenses. University procurement cards can not be used. Original receipts must be submitted for reimbursement of any business related expenses except for individual meal per diems.
  4. International extended stay travelers may find the Foreign Traveler form as well as a foreign currency converter beneficial in tracking expenses.

    Please note: Expenses that are not directly related to the business purpose of the trip will not be reimbursed. Examples include such items as movie rentals or personal telephone calls.


Travel Authorization


Quick Guide

Quick Guide

* Please note that the login to NUTRAVEL is not your BroncoNet ID and password.

Hertz Rental Car


WMU Travel
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5203 USA
(269) 387-2154 | (269) 387-4299 Fax